AOS Member Benefits
Members of the AOS will have access to our many benefits and programs
- Discounted tuition to our Annual Meeting, which will include Continuing Education from some of the best speakers in dentistry, and an opportunity to meet and socialize with colleagues from around the globe who, like you, want to improve their knowledge and skill in oral surgery and related topics.
- Access to AOS member tuition for online and live continuing education courses through our affiliated sites, such as:
- International Extraction Academy
- Global Implantology Institute
- Camarlengo Dental Institute — hands-on oral surgery and dental implant training
- And more to come.
- Member discounts with our partner manufacturers and dental supply companies.
- Reduced membership dues to our affiliated organizations
- Access to our Fast Track ER program, which addresses the needs of dental patients after hours.
- Access to our library of office forms
- Surgical consents
- Pre-op and post-op instructions
- Procedure forms
- Articles of interest
Benefit for in attending courses at the Restored Smiles Ranch on the Central Coast…
Single Implant Courses:
Session 1 – “RSONLINE” code gives the doctor 25% off.
Session 1-2 – “RSSESSIONS1-2” code give the doctor $250 off.
Session 1-3 – “RSSESSIONS1-3” code gives the doctor $500 off.
Bone Grafting Course:
Session 1–3 – “RSCGF” save the doctor $100.